Cheap Travel Insurance for Students
Wild or mild, having some travel insurance in your corner is a great thing if something happens while you’re on the road. Be it spring break, summer vacation, or any other trip you take, from going nuts in Amsterdam to building houses in Kenya, it’s worth every penny to protect yourself with travel insurance for students. Frankly, you may not ever need it. We hope you don’t. But if you do, you’ll be glad you got it.
Loads of coverage is available for students, and one of the best parts is it doesn’t suck up all your beer money. Here’s some good stuff about travel insurance:
- Prices are budget-friendly: some travel insurance plans cost as little as $1 a day.
- Protection for trip cancellation and/or interruption.
- Adventure sports/activities covered under some plans.
- Lost luggage doesn’t have to be a problem, with coverage and assistance services.
- Medical and evacuation coverage keeps you from shouldering burdensome risk and expense.
- Available to US and non-US citizens, pretty much anywhere in the world.
Check out plans available for you and your travels: Cheap Travel Insurance for Students »